Join the South Bay Burners in the Lounge at the beautiful naturist resort Lupin Lodge (reduced group admission $25 per person) to participate in a Costume Workshop and Exchange.
Bring your projects and your gently used Burner wear and work with friends to create your newest costume and exchange your old outfits for new ones.
The South Bay Burners will be providing supplies for a special project designed to repurpose your used Burning Man necklace medallions and convert them into a beautiful ribboned medal you can wear or gift.
Arrive early and stay late and enjoy the naturist facilities at Lupin. Your $25 reduced admission fee means you can use the facilities at Lupin until midnight.
Stroll on a hike, soak in the hot tub, swim in the pool or just lounge by it. . . you have all day and night to relax and enjoy this beautiful mountain resort with friends.
What to bring:
1. A necklace or necklaces with pendants to create your new upcycled Burning Man medal. All other craft supplies to be provided by the South Bay Burners.
2. Gently used Burning Man outfits for gifting to other burners.
3. All the supplies you need for a day at the pool and hiking the trails – comfortable shoes, snacks, beverages, towel, and sunblock, sunblock, sunblock!
4. A sewing machine, craft supplies, and anything you need to work on your current Burning Man costume project.
5. To expedite your check-in process, please print and complete Lupin’s Day Visitor Guest Registration form to present at check-in (https://www.lupinlodge.com/…/Day-Membership-and…)
Any unclaimed items from the Costume Exchange will be donated to charity at the end of the event so go ahead and dig deep in your supplies and find what no longer serves you so that it can be recycled/repurposed by others.
Date/Time: Sunday, April 10th, 10:30am-12:30pm
Location: Lupin Lodge, 20600 Aldercroft Heights Rd.
Los Gatos CA 95033